Immigration & Visa services


Immigration to Australia

Now even with greater opportunities, you can get Australian immigration as a skilled immigrant without being sponsored by any employer or family member under the new rule you are required to score 6 in IELTS and the required point has been reduced 60 only.

Please note the following matters:

To obtain points from job experience, your experience must be in the list of Australian Skilled Occupation List.

To earn points from Credential Language you are required not only to be skilled in Bengali Language but also be certified translator or interpretor by NAATI.

To obtain points from Australian relative, your relative must live in the designated area.austra

Skilled Workers And Professionals

Skilled – Independant (subclass 190) visa

For people who want to live and work in Australia

The current pass mark is 60 points for all factors combined. If your score is the same or higher than the pass mark, then you may qualify to immigrate to Australia as a skilled worker.

Skilled workers are selected as permanent residents based on their education, work experience, knowledge of English, and other criteria that have been shown to help them become economically established in Australia.

Special important changes under the New Rules:

  • Now 60 points are required (previously it was 65).
  • Application processing time 6 to 8 months.
  • Required IELTS 6 (previously it was 7)
  • Comparatively more points for younger.
  • 5 points can be earned from Spouse.

Points Calculation

Factor 1 Education Max 20 points
Factor 2 Ability in English (IELTS) Max 20 points
Factor 3 Age Max 30 points
Factor 4 Work Experience (inside Australia) Max 20 points
Factor 5 Work Experience (outside Australia) Max 15 points
Factor 6 Education in Australia Max 05 points
Factor 7 Professional Year in Australia Max 05 points
Factor 8 Spouse (Minimum) Max 05 points
Factor 9 Relatives in Designated Area Max 10 points
Factor 10 Nomination From Local Govt. Max 05 points
Factor 11 Credential Community Language (Bangla) Max 05 points

If you want to immigrate to Australia, there are several other ways to apply. You have to decide which immigration program will work best for you and your family.

For further information call us or e-mail us. One of our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.

Click here to Apply Now 



What are the different subclasses under the student visa category?

There are seven subclasses within the Student Visa Category. Each subclass is based on the education sector of your principal course of study.

Subclass 570 – Independent ELICOS Sector
For international students undertaking ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) as a stand-alone course, and not as a prerequisite to commencing another course (for example, a degree course).
Subclass 571 – Schools Sector
For international students undertaking a course of study at a primary school or a secondary school including both junior and senior secondary school.
Subclass 572 – Vocational Education and Training (VET) Sector
For international students undertaking a course of study at a technical/trade college, resulting in the award of a Certificate I, II, III or IV, Diploma or Advanced Diploma.
Subclass 573 – Higher Education Sector
For international students undertaking a course of study at University resulting in the award of a Bachelor Degree, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Master by course work.
Subclass 574 – Masters and Doctorate Sector
For international students undertaking a course of study at University resulting in the award of either a Masters Degree by Research, or a Doctoral degree.
Subclass 575 – Non-award Foundation Studies/Other Sector
For international students undertaking a foundation, bridging or other course which does not result in the award of a Degree, Diploma or other formal qualification.
Subclass 576 – AusAID or Defence Sponsored Sector
For AusAID or Defence-sponsored students undertaking full-time study for the whole or part of an education or training course offered by an Australian education provider.